How I Can Help You Sell Your Home?
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
HOW I GET YOUR HOME SOLD
- Setting the price. That includes, running a FREE Comparative Market Analysis and finding a price that represents the true value of your home.
- Staging your home for sale. It is important that your home is properly staged and ready for the real estate market. From making sure your lawn is maintained, to having a professional photographer take pictures in HDR, I will make sure your home is “market ready” for buyers.
- Finding buyers. That includes posting your home on 100+ Real Estate websites, hosting open houses, creating e-flyers, sending out Just Listed postcards, advertising on Facebook, advertising your home on Homes and Land Magazine, and more.
- Negotiating an agreement. No two transactions are the same. That is why I will always have your best interest in mind and negotiate accordingly.
- Contract to closing. That means I will be there to guide you every single step of the way. From handling the earnest money to going over the closing disclosure at the closing table, I will make sure that you are aware of everything that will take place once an offer has been accepted.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled by a licensed professional
To get a FREE Comparative Market Analysis of your home, contact me by CLICKING HERE.
Now you can keep track of market statistics in your area!